contact@thereportertv.com
+91 9492986819, +91 9493291809

 contact@thereportertv.com
+91 9492986819, +91 9493291809

  contact@thereportertv.com  |   +91 9492986819  |  +91 9493291809

CISF to increase its workforce to 3 lakhs, ex CAPFs to be hired on contract basis.

The government intends to increase the current workforce of the Central Industrial Security Force from 1.8 lakhs to 3 lakhs. Therefore, changes in its recruitment process are expected. Sources in the Union Home Ministry suggest that former personnel of the Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) might be hired for the new 1.2 lakh workforce in the CISF. Senior officers in the ministry as well as the CISF have been asked to decide on a maximum age for hiring ex CAPF personnel.

According to reports, only 20% of the increased workforce in the future will be appointed through direct recruitment. Remaining 80% will be appointed through deputation. Further, the restructuring policy will also probably follow a 3:2 rule, where out of 5 posts, 3 members will be hired on a permanent basis, while 2 others will be on a temporary contract basis. Such temporary staff will be hired for a period of 5 years. Members joining on a contract basis will be primarily retired ex-CAPFs.

Further, the government is mulling deploying CISF personnel to big private industrial firms which deal in nuclear technology, space research, power plants, sensitive government buildings, ports, oil refineries, heritage sites, metro stations, minting sites, mines and chemical plants.

A communication in Home Ministry, as accessed by the media, says that the government intends to not only increase the workforce of the CISF, bu also create 4 reserve battalions. Accordingly, a blueprint will be prepared to make necessary changes.

Facebook
Twitter
WhatsApp
Telegram
Email

తాజా వార్తలు :

మరిన్ని వార్తలు చూడండి :